A distinct lack... | The Focus ST Network Forum

A distinct lack...

Discussion in 'Focus ST Chat and Discussion' started by saucymuffin, Nov 6, 2013.

1. saucymuffin

saucymuffin Member

of Mr. Turbo Tom on the scene I see, I know he doesn't frequent FJ and I sure as shit know he wouldn't frequent here but I haven't heard anything about him from my other Focus lacy friends. Is he out of the game or just biding his time until he releases a garbage tune for the ST(s). Kinda miss hearing the horror stories of the cars he worked on, also kinda want him to screw up the ST(s) so we can keep laughing

FSWerksVP likes this.
  2. saucymuffin

saucymuffin Member

I knew you guys would like that lol. But for real new people, if you see tunes from a guy named Turbo Tom and he looks like he's an extra from Trailer Park Boys. Do not use the tune or deal with him. Not only are his tunes notorious for being god awful but his support for said tune after the fact leaves MUCH to desired.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

3. XRJoe

XRJoe Member

This thread made me burst out laughing.

I'm also surprised he hasn't started making tunes. Then again, the market is so saturated already with aftermarket tuners that didn't touch the Mk1 cars that I don't think he could really make a niche for himself.

4. saucymuffin

saucymuffin Member

Well any ff guys with STs would be sold off the bat, then the battle would start all over again about how his ST tune is so much better than FSWerks and he just now would have a few more names to throw under the bus... Or atleast attempt. That is until video evidence shows up on Youtube of his car trying a pull at the drag strip and looking like a slow hot mess the whole way down the track... If I wasn't on my phone I would link to his MK1 pass so fast its not even funny.... Wait yeah its funny

5. Gfxjamie

Gfxjamie Member

He trolls focus canada offering free tunes to fsw customers... Ask me how I know [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. saucymuffin

saucymuffin Member

Oh Tom... When will you hang up your keyboard and mouse and step away from the computer. Lol he has the biggest bone to pick with fswerks and fails to realize his tunes are poop.

7. XRJoe

XRJoe Member

Even if they were great tunes, it's a shame he has to hate on FSWerks so much. Would be nice to have a cohesive community.

8. Gfxjamie

Gfxjamie Member

Can't be cohesive when you are a shit talking redneck who got beat in the focus game and still refuses to ditch the mullet and Mexican bride

He also has more people banned from focus fanatics than the mods could do on their own. He's just a straight up asshat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk