cpe stage 2 motor mount ror sale | The Focus ST Network Forum

cpe stage 2 motor mount ror sale

Discussion in 'Focus ST Parts for Sale' started by casey higgins, Nov 7, 2013.

1. casey higgins

casey higgins New Member

Selling my mount. Decided to put stock 1 back on wife insists I sell it. email me at [email protected] 200 obo

2. saucymuffin

saucymuffin Member

Holy crap 200???? I know of atleast two other mounts you can get brand new for way less

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

3. casey higgins

casey higgins New Member

Paid 230 for it, haven't put more then 500 miles on it. Offers are welcome.

4. tobyboom

tobyboom New Member

If you're not interested, dont post. Any problems with pricing of an item needs to be addressed in PM.

5. saucymuffin

saucymuffin Member

Welcome to the party late, and now im going to shit all over this posting because you are an ass.

That mount is way over priced for something that is way over engineered. If you want to waste your money on something that is not worth it and unnecessary then by all means buy this over priced hunk of metal bracketry . FSWerks, CFM, and COBB all built a mount just the way it needed, not some insane looking torture device that they stamped an asinine price on. Well COBB did. It makes me laugh to see people getting a car and buying crap that is way over priced and designed because it has a bigger price tag or looks like it will do better. This wasted his money on a part that in no way needs to be that beefy at all and now he wants to waste someone else's money. For anyone that is interested use your money and get a practice mount and let this guy deal with the loss he suffered from buying something so moronically over priced.

6. tobyboom

tobyboom New Member

Never mind.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  7. saucymuffin

saucymuffin Member

Actually funny you should challenge me to design and produce and sell... I am actually a design engineer and tomorrow the second unit of my design is going to be installed at the Harley Davidson plant in York Pa tomorrow,a design and build of over 350,000 dollars. Also pictured is a hopper i designed and produced and had installed for McCormick spices. All I said earlier was wow it was expensive and I left it go and it was fine for how many days?

Attached Files:

8. tobyboom

tobyboom New Member

Please see your pm

9. Mustang Man

Mustang Man New Member

Oh you work for HD, that explains why you are such an obnoxious douche-bag. You want to talk about overpriced junk just look at the motorcycles you are designing parts for. You guys use some of the most obsolete inefficient designs possible and then stick an outrageous price tag on it. So it looks like you are doing exactly the same as what you claim CPE is except CPE is actually designing a product that is "over engineered" instead of you who are designing products which are obsolete and inefficient and slapping an obscene price on it.

10. saucymuffin

saucymuffin Member

I don't work for Harley though so way to miss the point. I don't care anymore that mount is over priced enough said

11. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

The Classifieds are not the place to discuss whether something is good price or not. The price set by the OP is the price. People can either choose to buy it or not.

Feel free to start threads to discuss the topic in the forums that are applicable though.

12. saucymuffin

saucymuffin Member

Go ahead and delete all my postings then please