DMB Graphics has to stop selling Gel Overlays/Badges | The Focus ST Network Forum

DMB Graphics has to stop selling Gel Overlays/Badges

Discussion in 'Focus ST Exterior Upgrades' started by Exquitas, Oct 31, 2013.

?

Would you still want a badge with something else on or would you just not buy any?

1. Yes, I would buy badges without the Ford Logo on it

66.7%
  2. No, I wouldn't buy badges without the Ford Logo on it

33.3%
  1. Exquitas

Exquitas New Member

Hello,

One important thing first: Please vote only if you have DMB Gel overlays or consider buying them in the near future! Don't vote if you want to keep your original Ford badge!

DMB Graphics has announced today that Ford wants them to stop selling Gel Overlays and Badges.

Quoted from Facebook:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/DMBGraphics/posts/594543130581509

That being said, I'm using the Gel Badges and Overlays (with Ford Logo) now on my Second Ford Car and I will most likely use them on my next Ford cars. Many of you are also using the Badges and Overlays and so I'm here to get some votes in for them to help them out with this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would it mean for us if they can't sell Ford Badges anymore?

NO color matching Overlays with Ford Logo for your Front and Tail.
    NO color matching Badges with Ford Logo for your Rims.

Hm ... I'm not sure yet ...

Well do you want something like this (Don't hate me DMB ;) ) on your car instead of this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your participation!

(I'll mail the link to this poll to DMB Graphics so they can use the poll result as reference)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013