Do you have a parts "wish list" for FSWerks? | The Focus ST Network Forum

Do you have a parts "wish list" for FSWerks?

Discussion in 'FSWERKS' started by FSWerksVP, Sep 13, 2013.

1. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Member

Are there some specific parts that you'd like to see made by FSWerks? Please let us know!

2. jakebrewer

jakebrewer Member

Meth Injection Kit
    Oil Catch Can
    Dampers to go with go with already available lowering springs
    Brake Pads/Rotors
    Upgraded turbo kit
    E85 Tune ;)

3. Gfxjamie

Gfxjamie Member

Big turbo set up with a Garrett turbo (gtx2867)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

4. rolldog

rolldog New Member

Catch can, turbo upgrade

5. saucymuffin

saucymuffin Member

full motor mount kit like the old mk1 kits you guys made only one I can find is the lower dog bone. I know that's not the only thing holding it in there.

and if at all possible something to even the pedals up so you can actually heel toe them?

6. EastAl

EastAl Member

Front license plate relocate kit. I still haven't gotten under the car to see if there are any hard points to mount to but I'm looking at an offset mount where the bottom of the plate is flush with the bottom of the bumper, or close to it, and angled along the face of the bumper where the blocked off section (Cosmetic, no airflow) of the grill is at. This should place the plate where it "shouldn't" obstruct either airflow to the FMIC or light from the foglamp.

Like I said though, I haven't squeezed my fat head under the front end yet to see if it's even viable. HERE is Perrin's version for cars that have a threaded front tow pin. I know obviously this style can't be done on the ST but I'm linking it more to show quality and design idea. This is the exact same one that I had on my WRX.

And for those thinking this is a dumb suggestion for a mod idea, there are those people out there that'll pay real money for a good quality product if it's gonna clean up the front end of the car and still technically be legal. I already paid $80 for one plate relocate kit, I'd do it again, in a heartbeat, if it the fit and finish were top notch.

7. lolibater

lolibater Member

Driver side transmission motor mount :)

8. Boost_me

Boost_me New Member

Still not certain if this ST carries a cam driven fuel pump like the MS3 does, if so, an upgrade would be perfect !

9. saucymuffin

saucymuffin Member

Dead pedal

10. jakebrewer

jakebrewer Member

I've been thinking about what direction I want to take my car in more, and I think the one thing I'd need that I haven't seen available is injectors. You guys have any thought of offering higher flow injectors? I know Mountune ran some on the Trackster any chance of those?

11. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Member

We sell the Mountune injectors. We need to add them to the site. The thing to remember about injectors is, you don't see any benefit from them unless you are currently running out of injector.

12. jakebrewer

jakebrewer Member

I'm still wanting to do straight e85 and I'm assuming they'd be needed. Figure do an electric in tank pump just for safety as well like in the trackster

13. sanders7947

sanders7947 New Member

Garrett turbo, as that's my sons name and an OIL CATCH CAN SYSTEM

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk