Dyno | The Focus ST Network Forum

Dyno

Discussion in 'Focus ST EcoBoost™ Tuning' started by jakebrewer, Jan 14, 2014.

1. jakebrewer

jakebrewer Member

Thanks to Drew, we've found a newer dynojet that is available for runs for pretty cheap, went and ran today just to see.

Run was done on my snow tire set up with 93, numbers may be slightly off because of the tires but still nice to see.

1-14-14 dynojet watson small.jpg

Tuned by Randy

2. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Member

Looking good! :cool:

Can you email me the data log(s) if you took them?

3. XRJoe

XRJoe Member

Drew didn't even mention that you were there, WTF!! The 2.3 did some awesome power, but wanted to see this too ha

4. jakebrewer

jakebrewer Member

Randy, I didn't take any, but they didn't plug anything into OBD II so next time I will, its so close and cheap there will be many other times, they just got dyno installed in August.

Yea, it was more for Drew to go. He was actually disappointed at how little it put out, was hoping for more, but half expecting what he got. Didn't bother taking vids of mine but was pleasantly surprised when torque was over 350. Unfortunately this is the starting point on this dyno so I dont know where it reads compared to stock.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  5. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Member

Most 2.3's with mods and Cossie IM are in the 170's. I have many customers there at that level. As long as the car is mechanically sound, it will get there.

6. jakebrewer

jakebrewer Member

Every check we do shows good, but yet its just not there for some reason.