FRPP tune and plugs!! | The Focus ST Network Forum

FRPP tune and plugs!!

Discussion in 'Tasca Auto Group' started by [email protected], Feb 14, 2014.

1. Steve@Tasca

[email protected] Team Focus ST Sponsor

Yes, they're releasing the tune without the CAI as well.

$412.50 plus shipping.

[​IMG]

• Fits 2013-2014 Focus ST with 2.0L EcoBoost® I-4 engine
    • Maximum of 90 lb-ft torque increase at 2800 rpm on 93 octane fuel
    • Significant torque increase up to 4200 rpm
    • Revised sound symposer software and calibration for more natural engine sound
    • Premium (91 octane or higher) fuel only
    Kit includes:

• Ford Racing ProCal tool with performance calibration
    • FRPP Cold Spark Plug Set 2.0L Turbo M-12405-20T (required with calibration)
    NOTE:

• Due to multiple powertrain calibrations, online registration is required to receive ProCal calibration delivery tool after purchase
    • Ford Racing does not ship ProCal tools directly overseas. Customers must make special arrangements with their Ford Racing Distributor
    • Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles only
    • Unlike many of our competitors, this Ford Racing calibration is 50-states emissions legal and eligible for limited warranty when installed by a Ford or Lincoln Dealer
    • Federal and state laws prohibit any person from installing aftermarket add-on or modified parts prior to the sale of a new motor vehicle

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  2. Steve@Tasca

I have these on hand and ready to ship. :)

3. Bill Eisenman

Bill Eisenman New Member

And how do I find these on your site. I have a 2014 Ford Focus ST and live in California. But thankfully this tune is 50 states legal. Does it really do as it says? and I already have the intake installed.

4. Steve@Tasca

These aren't on our site yet, you'd have to call it in or if you want to pay via Paypal we can handle it through messaging.

I do have several in stock.

5. Bill Eisenman

Bill Eisenman New Member

I have both the FRPP CAI and the COBB Tuning CAI installed. I could pay by Paypal I suppose, if that makes it easier. I also understand that you are gone thru April 10 so no rush ....

6. Steve@Tasca

I am back but just catching up messaging today, I'll be back on the phones Monday. Paypal is fine if you want to handle it through messaging.

-Steve

7. Steve@Tasca

Still in stock and ready to ship.