FSWerks 380-390 ft. lbs. of torque dyno chart | The Focus ST Network Forum

FSWerks 380-390 ft. lbs. of torque dyno chart

Discussion in 'Focus ST EcoBoost™ Tuning' started by FSWerksVP, Dec 19, 2013.

1. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Member

We went to a different dyno for the Gran Prix we competed in. Part of it was the dyno competition. This is from a Dynapack Dyno here in SoCal church_dyno.jpg so keep that in mind. Our DynoJet reads much lower. :)

This was about 23.5psi IIRC. Mods were FSWerks 3" exhaust and catted DP, Cobb AP V3 with FSWerks programming, and Forge FMIC.

2. Delta_Mike

Delta_Mike New Member

That's awesome. Have you ever logged the "estimated torque" on the AP while on the dyno? Wondering how accurate the estimation is. I logged and graphed it in excel as a homemade dyno sheet just to see. I hit 378 tq with similar mods to what you have listed. I didn't think it was right but at least it looks possible!
    Thanks for posting.

FSWerks tuned
    [email protected]
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Member

Haven't logged that. Ever. LOL. I'll have to try that out!

4. Steve@Tasca

[email protected] Team Focus ST Sponsor

Nice! So how far has the ST platform been pushed so far?

Those are great numbers, I see a lot of fussing amongst the Mustang guys abut the 2.3 turbo so it would be nice to have some numbers to toss back at them.

-Steve

5. EastAl

EastAl Member

Randy, that's awesome!

Steve, we were talking about that a week or so ago... I have high hopes for what the EB can do in the Mustang. Unfortunately I think dealers are going to be very gun shy about have a "four banger" Mustang and we probably won't see many on the lots. I'm guessing the v6 will dominate the lots, with the 5.0 and other specialty v8s taking a much smaller chunk of inventory, but I fully expect the EBs to have less lot presence than the specialties. Unless Ford forces the hands of the dealers I just don't see a lot of dealers jumping on board and the sales numbers of the EBs suffering from it.

Of course my first thought when I heard the Mustang was getting the EB2.0... wonder what Randy will do with it? lol

6. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Member

The mustang stuff will be interesting!!

7. Steve@Tasca

From what I understand the Mustang 2.3 doesn't have the integrated exhaust manifold which should really aid in modding.

8. robs13st

robs13st New Member

Mustang has the same exhaust design as the st just bigger turbo.

9. Steve@Tasca

Hmm, I'd seen pics posted elsewhere that suggested otherwise but then I haven't seen anything official from Ford on it yet.

Time will tell, I would have been surprised if they had designed two completely different heads though so the integrated manifold makes more sense.

10. robs13st

robs13st New Member

Well I seen picture of the 2.3 in the Lincoln. Unless they change the head design from that then it's pretty much the same thing just bigger turbo.

11. Steve@Tasca

I wish they'd add the '15 Mustang to the parts catalog already so I could look at some of this stuff.

12. Kent

Kent New Member

91 octane right?