Hey All!! | The Focus ST Network Forum

Hey All!!

Discussion in 'Tasca Auto Group' started by [email protected], Oct 1, 2013.

1. Steve@Tasca

[email protected] Team Focus ST Sponsor

Hey guys, Steve here I just wanted to put up a quick post to let you know we're here.

I've been doing Ford parts for nearly twenty years and Ford Racing for the last seven at a very high volume store and I've been heavily involved with the guys on the Focus and Mustang forums for quite some time as well.

My daily is a lightly modded 2002 SVT Focus, I have a true love of hot hatches.

I will be here to try to make sure you guys get the absolute best prices and the highest level of service possible.

Please feel free to PM me here, e-mail me at [email protected] or call our dedicated forum line at 1-800-598-1484.

I'm not in the call que yet but I will be shortly, please do not hesitate to contact the other guys at the 800 line, they're there for you and WANT to help.

Thanks, Steve :)

2. EastAl

EastAl Member

At first I read Hey Al!! and I thought, "Wow... that's cool Steve is making a post for me!

Then I realized I'm not that important, and apparently illiterate.... and I was sad. :(

3. Steve@Tasca

Nah, just go with your first reaction :)

4. saucymuffin

saucymuffin Member

Is this the same Steve from Tousely?

5. Steve@Tasca

That's me, same old Steve, new and improved employer. :)

6. Noway

Noway New Member

Awesome to see you're still around, do you think the mach1 lip would work on the ST bumper?

7. Steve@Tasca

Thanks, I plan on being around for you guys for quite some time. :)

I have no clue if the Mach lip would fit the new ST, it's $151.00 plus shipping for it now if you want to be the first to try.

-Steve