Ive got a 2013 st and im wanting to find a new catback and intake? | The Focus ST Network Forum

Ive got a 2013 st and im wanting to find a new catback and intake?

Discussion in 'Focus ST Chat and Discussion' started by Logan Holzmeier, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Logan Holzmeier

Logan Holzmeier New Member

What's the best exhaust under 700 and the best intake for it?

2. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Member

3. tj@steeda

[email protected] New Member

You could always look towards Steeda ... we have a nice kit under $700.00 we could also get you squared away with a CAI & Tune too.

Best Regards,

TJ

4. saucymuffin

saucymuffin Member

I just cut off my resonator and it sounds perfect

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

5. Logan Holzmeier

I'm looking for some stuff to gain hp and torque! I'm leaning towards the growl of the flowmaster American thunder cat exhaust and a Cobb intake!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

6. saucymuffin

saucymuffin Member

You honestly don't get that much from an exhaust... spend the money on a tune you will get greater gains there.

7. Logan Holzmeier

Ya I know but under my warrenty I can't get a tune which sucks! But I can get an exhaust, and I can get an intake and can always remove it when goin in for service!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

8. EastAl

EastAl Member

Ford is releasing their FRPP Tune and Intake Kit, which doesn't void waranty if installed by a Ford dealer. Check out the Tasca Auto Group sub forum lower down the main page under Sponsors. Otherwise FSWerks has a slew of stuff, their own and other companies like Cobb.

9. Steve@Tasca

[email protected] Team Focus ST Sponsor