New vendor- Tasca Ford! | The Focus ST Network Forum

New vendor- Tasca Ford!

Discussion in 'Focus ST Meet and Greet' started by Steve@Tasca, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca Team Focus ST Sponsor

Hey guys, Steve here I just wanted to put up a quick post to let you know we're here.

I've been doing Ford parts for nearly twenty years and Ford Racing for the last seven at a very high volume store and I've been involved with the guys on the Focus and Mustang forums for quite some time as well.

My daily is a lightly modded 2002 SVT Focus, I have a true love of hot hatches.

I will be here to try to make sure you guys get the absolute best prices and the highest level of service possible.

Please feel free to PM me here, e-mail me at spowell@tasca.com or call our dedicated forum line at 1-800-598-1484.

I should also mention that all orders placed by 7:00 pm Eastern ship same day and the guys in the call center are there until 8:30 Eastern time which should make your lives much easier when calling in orders.

I'm not in the call queue yet but I will be shortly, please do not hesitate to contact the other guys at the 800 line, they're there for you and WANT to help.

Thanks, Steve :)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  2. jakebrewer

jakebrewer Member

I cant see Tasca and not think of the Tasca SuperMark

Welcome

3. Steve@Tasca

I was just going to ask what you were talking about but did a search instead, Things like that car are one of the reasons I'm so happy to be with these guys.

I was stuck for a long time on a wasteland of non-car people, no good.

-Steve

4. Steve@Tasca

I should also mention that we currently have a discount code running for you guys for an additional 5% off our already huge discount.

To take advantage just order off our website and enter "FocusST" in the coupon field.

-Steve