So who is FSWerks?? Info, dynos, pics, and videos inside... | The Focus ST Network Forum

So who is FSWerks?? Info, dynos, pics, and videos inside...

Discussion in 'FSWERKS' started by FSWerksVP, Sep 12, 2013.

1. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Member

Hey there, thanks for taking a minute to read this. We are new to this forum, but not to the Focus. In fact, FSWerks ( FSWERKS | Performance parts manufacturer for Ford vehicles specializing in Focus and Fiesta ) is the largest Focus specific sport tuning firm and parts manufacturer in North America. We were also the first and we do all that we can to be the very best. We launched our Ford Focus line of products originally under the FocusSport brand in September 1999. The idea for our company was born in 1998 before the Focus even hit US shores, but it took a while to get the business model up and running. Our parent company is Euro Sport Accessories, Inc. ( Euro Sport Accessories | Performance parts manufacturer for Volkswagen and Audi. ) and was founded in 1988 specializing in watercooled VW sport tuning and parts manufacturing. The FocusSport name was replaced with the FSWerks name in 2005 as we expanded into other sport compact Fords and European inspired Ford models, such as the Ford Fiesta.

The majority of our design work is done in-house at our headquarters in Anaheim, CA USA. We have our own Dynojet dynamometer that we use to develop our own custom ECU programs and to also develop and evaluate our power related products. Our dyno is also available for customer dyno runs and can be rented by the hour for other development work. We have a real storefront location that you can buy products from directly if you chose to. We keep normal business hours and are easy to reach, even after hours. We ship globally, but we are more than an online operation that is just trying to make easy money by doing back door deals or asking people to PM us for the best prices. We are die-hard enthusiasts who are in this industry because it's in our blood, not because we are trying to make some quick cash.

Aside from our own FSWerks product line, we've also partnered up with a handful of stellar brands of the highest quality: ITG, Exedy, H&R, Cosworth, Green, SCT, Garrett, Turbosmart and Cobb to name a few. Here's a complete list if you're interested:

http://www.fswerks.com/pages/manufacturers

Since most of you on here own a Focus ST, here's a quick link to our product line just for your model:

http://www.fswerks.com/collections/focus-st-2013

If you have any questions for us, please don't hesitate to ask here. Or if you prefer, reach us via phone, email, or facebook. And as noted earlier, you can always stop by our shop and talk with us face to face.

714 693-2555

sales at fswerks dot com

www.facebook.com/fswerks

FSWerks
    5200 E. Hunter Ave.
    Anaheim, CA USA

2. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Member

Here's a cool (or hot) video:

436whp_dyno_fswerks.jpg

3. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Member

Here's a video of an awesome track day we did at California Speedway:

Skip to the 2:00 minute mark to get right into the action. Sorry about the sound. :)

4. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Member

This is a recent build we did for a great customer:

Over 400 WHP. :cool:

The Chukker likes this.
  5. Macky21

Macky21 New Member

Randy, I'm going to be in the area next week on a road trip with my ST and I want to stop by, let me know when a good time to swing in will be!

6. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Member

Not sure when a "good time" would be, LOL. We are going to be short staffed due to the European Car Tuner Gran Prix that is next week. I should be here, but it's going to be busy with 2 people out. You are welcome to stop by, though. :)

7. Gfxjamie

Gfxjamie Member

Should put up a fswerks tuning FAQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. lolibater

lolibater Member

Glad to have you guys here :) Wouldn't have any other tune on my Foci :)

FSWerksVP likes this.
  9. The Chukker

The Chukker New Member

Best focus tuners on the planet. Great bunch of guys.
    Highest recommendation for new ST owners not sure of whom to put their trust in.

FSWerksVP and lolibater like this.
  10. Macky21

Macky21 New Member

I was in the Anaheim area today on my road trip and dropped by the FSWerks shop. I got to meet Randy, check out a SEMA ST and even got some new tune files for my ST!

Awesome guys, awesome shop and awesome service

FSWerksVP likes this.
  11. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Member

It was nice to meet you and talk for a while! :)

12. Macky21

Macky21 New Member

Also, love the updated tune.

I'm going to see if I can get some Dyno time when I get home and put some 93 in it. I can do some data logging too if you want it

13. saucymuffin

saucymuffin Member

I wish I was out in CA so I could stop by the shop.

Quick question about your products and if you don't want to answer it its fine, as a design engineer I'm just curious:
    Do you guys do your own in shop design and production of your products, like your intake tubes and exhausts and other little tid bits or do you contract out for your production work?

14. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Member

Vik does the fabrication work in-house for our FSWerks branded parts. There are only a few exceptions for things like an UPD kit or our plug wires. Those items are created with the assistance of outside sources. Intakes, exhausts, stress bars, turbo kits, etc... All of that is our own design.

And I do all of our programming myself here at the shop, the street, and track. :)

jinstall likes this.