WTB: ST2 or ST3 front seats | The Focus ST Network Forum

WTB: ST2 or ST3 front seats

Discussion in 'Focus ST Parts Wanted' started by The Chukker, Sep 20, 2013.

1. The Chukker

The Chukker New Member

As the title states, want to buy 2 front ST seats in any color/trim and if you're willing to ship let's talk :)
    Thanks,
    --chaz

2. Gfxjamie

Gfxjamie Member

Keep an eye out for the ford racing front recaros if you don't find anything. May end up the way to go in the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Chukker

The Chukker New Member

I haven't seen those seats in person, nice? Any idea what they run new?

4. Gfxjamie

Gfxjamie Member

They are st2 recaros that have ford racing instead of st stitched on the seat. I'm on my iPhone so don't have any links but I'm sure there is something out there on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Hal3st0rm

Hal3st0rm New Member

6. The Chukker

The Chukker New Member

7. lolibater

lolibater Member

Got some extra seats?! Throw em in Tha Chukka.

The Chukker likes this.
  8. Nizzy

Nizzy New Member

I've been debating selling my ST2s and switching to fixed backs.. Seats are clean, 10k miles, obviously no rips tears or damage. Not sure what your price-point is... I'm clueless on an asking price though.

9. lolibater

lolibater Member

MSRP is $3k, but nobody is going to pay anything near that obviously. Should help you find a price point worth selling at though.

Nizzy likes this.
  10. The Chukker

The Chukker New Member

I'd be willing to pay $600 plus shipping which we could do either through Greyhound (preferable) or another ground carrier on a pallet. I've had seats shipped that way before but I can't remember the name off hand.
    Thanks for your reply.

11. Nizzy

Nizzy New Member

yeah... definitely not going THAT low. I did a little asking around and the few people who've sold them have gotten between 1500-2k.

12. The Chukker

The Chukker New Member

No worries, wasn't trying to 'lowball' you in any way, I think I'll just dangle this out there and see who might be interested in parting with theirs for cheap.

13. Nizzy

Nizzy New Member

no worries mate, goodluck with the hunt! honestly I'd just go aftermarket. I'm considering selling mine to go with some recaro or status fixed backs.